2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
The Chicago Marathon is one of the largest and most exciting marathons in the world. With over 45,000 runners, millions of spectators lining the streets, and a pancake-flat course, it is also one of the fastest courses in the world. Winding through 29 unique Chicago neighborhoods and countless iconic landmarks, the Chicago Marathon attracts participants from all over the world.
By running the Chicago Marathon with Team E2C, your effort will help create uplifting gifts and experiences to children in cancer treatment and provide families in financial need with aid to cover immediate and uninsurable travel expenses to their child’s cancer treatments. Check out the impact we have already created for our beneficiaries.
Your Participation with Team Endure to Cure includes:
- Guaranteed Race Entry (race registration fee not included)
- Dri-Fit Team Endure to Cure tee
- Marathon training plans
- Your personal fundraising web page and fundraising tools
- Regular emails with training tips, fundraising tips, and impact stories about our beneficiaries
- Team event on race weekend
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities include:
- $25 sign-up fee (which is credited to your fundraising total)
- Raise $1,500 (post-lottery entrants) by September 30, 2018
- Have fun!
Already have your own entry?
No problem! We welcome athletes who already have an entry to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. While there is neither a fundraising minimum nor a sign-up fee to join Team Endure to Cure with your own entry, you must raise $250 by September 30, 2018 to receive the benefits of Team Endure to Cure gear and access to race weekend activities.
9 Entries Left. Join Us!