Bank of America Chicago Marathon
With its fast and flat course winding through 29 unique Chicago neighborhoods and countless iconic landmarks, the Chicago Marathon attracts participants from all 50 states and more than 100 countries.
Skip the lottery and get access to this exclusive event now through Team Endure to Cure. By running the 2015 Chicago Marathon with Team E2C, you will raise more than just a sweat! Your effort will directly help kids in cancer treatment and their families by creating uplifting gifts and experiences and providing families in financial need with aid to cover immediate and uninsurable travel expenses to their child’s cancer treatments.
Your Participation with Team Endure to Cure includes:
- FREE GUARANTEED RACE ENTRY
- Dri-Fit Team Endure to Cure tee
- Marathon training plans
- A personal fundraising web page and fundraising tools
- Fundraising tools: weekly email with training tips, fundraising tips, and updates on how our fundraising is helping kids and families
- Team event on race weekend
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities include:
- Your commitment to raise $1,500 by September 30, 2015 or your race entry will be withheld.
- Have fun!
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY THROUGH THE LOTTERY?
We also accept team members who have secured their own lottery entries to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500, you will receive the benefits of Team Endure to Cure gear and access to race weekend activities.
NOTE: Fundraising must be completed by September 30th, 2015, to qualify for Team E2C benefits as a participant who has their own entry.