2016 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
With its fast and flat course winding through 29 unique Chicago neighborhoods and countless iconic landmarks, the Chicago Marathon attracts participants from all over the world.
By running the 2016 Chicago Marathon with Team E2C, your effort will help create uplifting gifts and experiences to children in cancer treatment and provide families in financial need with aid to cover immediate and uninsurable travel expenses to their child’s cancer treatments.
Your Participation with Team Endure to Cure includes:
- GUARANTEED RACE ENTRY
- Dri-Fit Team Endure to Cure tee and hat
- Marathon training plans by a professional coach
- A personal fundraising web page and fundraising tools
- Impact stories about our beneficiaries
- Weekly email with training tips and fundraising ideas
- Direct support through a private Facebook group
- Pre-race pasta party and post-race celebration
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities include:
- Raise $1,000 by September 30, 2016
- Have fun!
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN ENTRY THROUGH THE LOTTERY?
We also accept team members who have secured their own entry to the Chicago Marathon. There is no fundraising minimum. However, if you raise $500 by September 30, 2016 you will receive the benefits of Team Endure to Cure gear and access to race weekend activities.
TEAM E2C ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT ARE SOLD OUT.