2013 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Did you miss open registration? Have no fear, we have post-close entries available!
We invite you to take your marathon journey and become somebody's hero today! Proceeds raised will be channeled to our Small Miracles Program.
If you missed open registration or did not get accepted into the lottery, have no fear. We have a limited number of post-close entries available on a first come, first-serve basis. If you signed up through open registration, you are still welcome to join the team. Details are below; join us today and be somebody's hero!
Your Team Endure to Cure Chicago Marathon participation includes:
- Guaranteed race entry
- Dri-Fit Team Endure to Cure technical tee and cap
- Marathon training plans (beginner, intermediate, and advanced) from a professional coach
- A personal fundraising web page
- Fundraising tools: weekly email with training tips, fundraising tips & updates, and how our fundraising is helping kids
- One-on-one support from E2C
- Access to a private facebook group of fellow Team E2C members
- Team luncheon on Saturday afternoon the day before marathon (+1 guest)
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities are:
- Participants registered via Open Registration: no minimum fundraising requirement.
- Participants registered via Post-Close Entry: $1,000 fundraising commitment no later than Sunday, October 6th, 2013.
- Have fun!
SIGNING UP IS EASY! Here's how:
- Contact us at email@example.com and let us know you want to register for the Chicago Marathon
- We will send you the information to get you registered and get your personal web page set up
- You become somebody's hero today
NOTE: If you have already registered for the Chicago Marathon, you are still welcome to join our team. Just send us an email and we will get you set up!