2018 Big Sur International Marathon
The Big Sur International Marathon is the largest rural marathon in the world. It’s a point-to-point, moderately difficult course that winds through redwoods, alongside ranches, and offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
Get access to this exclusive event now through Team Endure to Cure. By running with Team E2C, you will raise more than just a sweat! Your effort will directly help kids in cancer treatment and their families by creating uplifting gifts and experiences and providing families in financial need with aid to cover immediate and uninsurable travel expenses to their child’s cancer treatments. Check out the impact we’ve already created.
Your Participation with Team Endure to Cure includes:
- Guaranteed & FREE Race Entry
- Dri-Fit Team Endure to Cure tee
- Marathon training plans from Team E2C Coach and renowned endurance professional, Ben Greenfield
- Your personal fundraising web page and fundraising tools
- Regular emails with training tips, fundraising tips, and impact stories about our beneficiaries
- Team event on race weekend
Your Team Endure to Cure responsibilities include:
- $25 sign-up fee (which is credited to your fundraising total)
- Raise $1,500 by April 15, 2018
- Have fun!
Already have your own entry?
No problem! We welcome athletes who already have an entry to the Big Sur International Marathon. While there is neither a fundraising minimum nor a sign-up fee to join Team Endure to Cure with your own entry, you must raise $250 by April 15, 2018 to receive the benefits of Team Endure to Cure gear and access to race weekend activities.
9 Entries Left. Sign Up Today!