Hello! Thank you for taking the time to come and read my fundraising page. I am very excited to be partnered with Endure to Cure for a third year. The happenings at E2C are very exciting with the Small Miracles we are creating for young cancer fighters! I love being a part of this organization and using my talents to better the world for such deserving individuals. This year E2C, in addition to the typical Small Miracles we create, have had the opportunity to partner with some major sports organizations to create once in a lifetime experiences for our young cancer fighters.
* 3 children battling cancer will get tickets to club seats AND pre-game on-field passes for the Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots game. They likely will meet players and coaches, possibly the owner, get merchandise/autographs, and more.
* 1 child will get a ball-boy/ball-girl experience for a Boston Celtics home game this upcoming season along with 3 premium tickets, merchandise, a team-autographed basketball, and a photo at center court, and more.
* 1 child will get to send the Boston Bruins out onto the ice for a home game this upcoming season (but before Dec. 31st) along with 2 tickets, merchandise, and more.
In order to make these happen I am setting my fundraising goal at $5,000 for 2013! I know we are going to make it and we will do it together! Here is how we’re going to succeed:
1) First and most importantly, Donations from YOU!
2) Company Matching Programs, if your company matches charitable donations it will make achieving the goal MUCH easier (I can assist you with this)
3) I will be matching every personal donation dollar for dollar!
Finally, I will be running Ironman Cozumel as my final event of 2013. I have a time goal of 12:59:59 or less. If I succeed in hitting that goal, I am asking all donors to up their donations by 50%. I ran my last Ironman in 15:40:25 and my goal is lofty. However, I know that I will be running for the benefit of others and this will push to the PR I am seeking and the fundraising goal I have set.
I thank you again for taking the time to visit my page. Please click the ‘donate’ button below and help make some Small Miracles happen and brighten the life of some young cancer fighters! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. Have a great day!